Saturday, February 21, 2009

College eats... post college? F my life.

So, I figure this will be a good first entry. Mainly because if by the time I make my next post, and the situation isn't any better, I'll probably just off myself. Weee!

I'm SO broke (cue you: "Promo Homo, how broke ARE you?").

I'm SO broke that I just raided my pantry. I found some very expired Ramen noodles (2006 was a good year for noodles, right?), Jell-o, and some leftover peanut butter (which may or may not be for the dog). These components will make up my meals for the day.

Oh, and I signed up for unemployment today.

Oh, oh! And I've been looking into selling my eggs. I don't plan on breeding anyway, so they may as well go to some couple that wants to have kids... all while making me $20,000 richer. I'd much rather just work, so this will probably just be a pipe dream. My mother almost had a coronary when I told her. BONUS POINTS.

I love being young and living in Los Angeles. It's the best!

2 comments:

  1. Hence why I live with my parents again at the age of (almost) 24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selling your eggs takes a huge toll on your body and really is a lot of work. Do it if you think you're up for it, but I hear it's not all it's cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete