Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Straight Sex Equals Unwanted Pregnancies; Therefore, It's Wrong And Nobody Should Choose To Be Straight







You know, I'm fine with straight people...as long as they're not open about it. No offense, but who wants to see a straight couple holding hands in the park? My kids could see that and ask me questions about it. What kind of world are we leaving in when I have to explain to my own kids that there are people who sleep with the opposite sex....sighs. It's just wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe... a friend of mine posted this on facebook a few weeks ago and I cracked up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In one of my classes on cultural issues in counseling, we are given something called the "Heterosexual Questionnaire" which is basically just a list of these questions. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete